For Sale WTT: R/B Federal Signal Solaris Latitude Light Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2014
TX
Hello all,

I have a R/B split, 8 head, Federal Signal Solaris Latitude in the rear window of my Tahoe. It is in like-new condition and is very bright. Rated for interior or exterior.

I'm looking for something a bit "thicker" to fill out the rear window. If you have something R/B or R/A/B that you're interested in trading, I'm interested in hearing.

Priority given to anything that will work with Fed Sig SS2000SM's traffic controller feature.

Video of it working here (start at 1:10):

That's shining through 25% tint - still very bright!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.