X patterns- Please help me.

Izzy

May 23, 2010
Usa NY
Getting new grill lights 2 red 2 white should i do r/r top and w/w bottom or r/w and r/w....... what do you guys think whats more effective?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
red white

white red

red vs whites.

ff_coddington

Oct 29, 2010
smithfield,pa
Whether your doing r/r on top and w/w bottom or r/w top and r/w bottom. They both will have the same impact as in your post your doing a X pattern. So everyone is right as long as there clear lenses unless ther colored then your preference.

spc2315

Mar 27, 2011
Connecticut
I would do;

[RED____WHITE]

[WHITE____RED]

That way you have one solid color of red and then one solid color of white. It will be more effective becuase if you flash a red and white at a close enough proximity it will appear pink to an extend. Just my opinion but i think this way the drivers will see them better and there will be no question of what color the light is.

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
Red/red top on they're own normal warning pattern and W/W on the bottom on a fast single alternating pattern with park kill.....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.