You know what really grinds my gears...

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
I search on YouTube a lot for what lighting people around the US use in their POVs and I am seeing a lot of STL lights, even on recent installs. I thought that it was common knowledge of the general consensus about STL lights.. :hissyfit:

[End Rant]

Now for some enjoyment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL-0F3IAVfo

Rofocowboy84

May 20, 2010
Centre County, PA
Members of this site know all about STL, but that doesn't mean the rest of the world does. Unfortunately, many, many people are stupid enough to fall for their claims of being just as good as the bigger brands for a fraction of the price....

andrewsim

Jun 15, 2010
Northeastern, IL
I was at a call a couple of days ago and a member that runs STL rolls up, and the white half of a dual b/w dash light isn't flashing, just the blue. I point it out to him, he goes over and hits the light and it starts working. All better I guess...

and when you can't find the droids your looking for, that also grinds my gears.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.