SOLD Federal Signal SignalMaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
Up for grabs is a 8 head SignalMaster by Federal Signal

This unit contains 6 LED modules for traffic direction and 2 strobe modules for emergency warning.

I do have the following extra covers avail for the strobes if you need another option.

Blue/Red/Amber

So you can have this stick with amber traffic direction and 2 blue ends, 2 red ends or 2 amber ends.

Mounting brackets are attached.

Not sure on pricing for this hybrid unit so going to start with an asking price of $175 plus shipping. I do not currently have a controller for it but any NEG switch controller will work. I will throw in a Whelen SPS660 power supply if needed as well.

10 JAN - Price reduced to $150.00 Plus shipping

20151018_101727.jpg 20151018_101754.jpg

Last edited:
May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
is anyone else not seeing them, I am now at my work computer and seeing them.....maybe because it is still my account???

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
is anyone else not seeing them, I am now at my work computer and seeing them.....maybe because it is still my account???

Your photos are displaying as normal. I have noticed intermittent issues viewing photos via the tapatalk app recently. This is not a site issue, but a tapatalk issue. For best access to the site members should use the webpage or mobile webpage.

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
it would be any neg switch LED TA controller and is NOT included.  Have seen halogens controllers on LED heads, just not as many options.

The strobes need an external power supply.  If needed, I have a few spare Whelen 660 ones that I will throw in.  You will need to get the AMP connectors and maybe a bit of strobe cable to extend to the PS.

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
Not looking to part it out just yet.

Controller is not included as I do not have one.

Still open to reasonable offers.

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
How much just for 1 red and 1 blue cover Also if your interested in trading I have 2 amber covers available

Have MANY red and blue lenses avail... how many do you need?

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
Bump for the Hybrid LED/Strobe TA and Warning Light

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
SOLD...Pending Payment. Will be closed/updated once payment received.

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
MODS... Can you please close as it has been sold and I am unable to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.