2011 F150 Feniex Cobra Install

CEVS

Jun 1, 2010
NJ
Unfortunately all I have at the moment is a quick video clip. Did this on the hottest day of the summer so photos weren't a priority.

Here is an F150 used for firefighter POV response. It features a vehicle specific Feniex Cobra Front Innerbar in all blue with 2 white takedowns. There are also 4 Feniex Cobra T3's mounted behind the grille, 2 blue and 2 clear. This is a rather low key install, barely noticeable when off, but highly effective when on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: How2075
May 9, 2012
Central Florida
Looks good. Only thing I would of done differently would of been to have the grille lights in an X pattern and same colors flashing at the same time. So both blues then both white etc. Other than that, it's a nice and simple install!

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
I agree with firemedic, though it's not bad as is.  That interior bar looks sharp!

CEVS

Jun 1, 2010
NJ
That was the original plan for the grille lights, but we ended up trying it this way.  Seems to be rather effective, but it might be getting change to the all so common X..

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
or do up down on the grill lights: both blue, then both white

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Looks good. Only thing I would of done differently would of been to have the grille lights in an X pattern and same colors flashing at the same time. So both blues then both white etc. Other than that, it's a nice and simple install!
:iagree:

Always a fan of the X-Pattern

Can you use HAWs? What year is the F-150? Some well placed HAW's sync'ed with the grille lights (either in the headlight housing, or the fogs) would be nice, or a HLF if you are authorized.

Otherwise, as others have said, a nice, simple install!! :thumbsup:

CEVS

Jun 1, 2010
NJ
:iagree:

Always a fan of the X-Pattern

Can you use HAWs? What year is the F-150? Some well placed HAW's sync'ed with the grille lights (either in the headlight housing, or the fogs) would be nice, or a HLF if you are authorized.

Otherwise, as others have said, a nice, simple install!! :thumbsup:
2011 I believe.  Will try to convince them to do Cannons in the Fog lights as well, as I think that would look great.  

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.