The Worst Response Video Thread

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
It's called ventilation. Fire departments are known for it. :rolleyes:

Actually, I saw one of our ambulances go by my office one day with a compartment open. I tried calling them on the radio, but they must have been really focused on the response.

Reactions: vonirkinshtine

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
A thread to share videos of the worst Emerency responses from around the world.

Examples of bad driving, dangerous decisions, poor equipment, terrible vehicles or just down right bad responses are welcome here.

1 video per post please, and the video can be from any country or service.

Kicking things off, how to use bullhorn...badly

I never understood why departments that have SOLID color bars have the bar flashing split like that just make the whole thing solid flash on and off so it can be seen further.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Bloke, you're back! How goes things?

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Begin watching at 8:22. The only thing missing is the Benny Hill theme song.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.