Wireking's Basket 'o' Goodies! LEDs

WireKing

Dec 16, 2010
USA Southwest
Welcome to Wireking's Basket 'o' Goodies!

A few things to know, Shipping to the lower 48 states is FREE UNLESS otherwise stated with each item. Small items usually have shipping costs added in order to offset well... the cost of shipping. Lol. Bigger items or groups of items bought together usually have FREE shipping. I can ship outside the USA, so please ask for a shipping quote before purchasing.

Secondly, I accept PAYPAL for payment. Don't mail me cash or a personal check. Ain't gonna be accepted. I don't accept Nigerian offshore million dollar "gifts" either. PayPal address: vectorbin@gmail.com

Thirdly, all items are sold "as-is", with no warranty expressed or implied. NEW items may have a factory warranty, but that doesn't mean I warranty any of it myself. Mind you, I'm not out to sell junk or try to cheat anyone. I clearly state the condition of each item and show lots of pictures so you know what you are getting. That said, returns are NOT accepted unless otherwise stated in the item's details.

Finally, if you have questions..... ask me!! I'm always happy to respond!

Now to the good stuff!

Complete Rontan Winglux Bar LED setup! I removed all the LED heads and internal harnesses from my bar when I upgraded it and now I have them available for sale!
Only problem is a soldered on fuse seems to have kicked the bucket and needs to be replaced to get the Rontan control box to work. So those with basic soldering skills should be able to fix the problem. I don't have time to fix it. Build your own lightbar with this setup!!!

System includes:
Five wide angle RED 4 diode heads
Five wide angle BLUE 4 diode heads
Harness to connect all heads to the control box.
Control box (needs repair)

One thing to note: these diodes seem to be the standard Lumiled Luxeon 1 watt diode, which means Wilson could likely change them to any color you wish.

Only the upper ten 4LED heads are avalaible

$50 shipped!!
IMG_4152.JPG

IMG_4160.JPG

AWL Axis Plus 4 Surface Mount LED WHITE. Never mounted. Very bright! $25 shipped
IMG_4133.JPG

Feniex T4 LEDs from a visor light bar. 2 WHITE takedowns, 2 RED heads. Very VERY bright! White heads have plugs on them. Reds have plugs removed. 2 brackets (5 pictured but only 2 included). $50 shipped
IMG_4136.JPG

Nova Electronics RED LED Hideaway. Used in good shape! Long cable. Very bright! Sold as pictured. $30 plus shipping
IMG_4144.JPG

Strobesnmore EHAW1 BLUE LED Hideaways. Both new never installed. One in box. One without. Missing gasket and screws. $60 shipped for the PAIR. Yes TWO are included!
IMG_4147.JPG

More to come!

Attachments

• IMG_4155.JPG
    IMG_4155.JPG
    251.7 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_4139.JPG
    IMG_4139.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4141.JPG
    IMG_4141.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4142.JPG
    IMG_4142.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4143.JPG
    IMG_4143.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

k9dave

Mar 9, 2011
Salem County NJ 08070
Welcome to Wireking's Basket 'o' Goodies!

A few things to know, Shipping to the lower 48 states is FREE UNLESS otherwise stated with each item. Small items usually have shipping costs added in order to offset well... the cost of shipping. Lol. Bigger items or groups of items bought together usually have FREE shipping. I can ship outside the USA, so please ask for a shipping quote before purchasing.

Secondly, I accept PAYPAL for payment. Don't mail me cash or a personal check. Ain't gonna be accepted. I don't accept Nigerian offshore million dollar "gifts" either. PayPal address: vectorbin@gmail.com

Thirdly, all items are sold "as-is", with no warranty expressed or implied. NEW items may have a factory warranty, but that doesn't mean I warranty any of it myself. Mind you, I'm not out to sell junk or try to cheat anyone. I clearly state the condition of each item and show lots of pictures so you know what you are getting. That said, returns are NOT accepted unless otherwise stated in the item's details.

Finally, if you have questions..... ask me!! I'm always happy to respond!

Now to the good stuff!

Complete Rontan Winglux Bar LED setup! I removed all the LED heads and internal harnesses from my bar when I upgraded it and now I have them available for sale!
Only problem is a soldered on fuse seems to have kicked the bucket and needs to be replaced to get the Rontan control box to work. So those with basic soldering skills should be able to fix the problem. I don't have time to fix it. Build your own lightbar with this setup!!!

System includes:
Five wide angle RED 4 diode heads
Five wide angle BLUE 4 diode heads
Four directional beam RED 8 diode heads
Four directional beam BLUE 8 diode heads
One directional beam RED//BLUE 4/4 diode head
Harness to connect all nineteen heads to the control box.
Control box (needs repair)

One thing to note: these diodes seem to be the standard Lumiled Luxeon 1 watt diode, which means Wilson could likely change them to any color you wish.
ENTIRE LED SYSTEM as you see it here. $125 shipped
View attachment 163785
View attachment 163786
View attachment 163787

AWL Axis Plus 4 Surface Mount LED WHITE. Never mounted. Very bright! $25 shipped
View attachment 163788

Feniex T4 LEDs from a visor light bar. 2 WHITE takedowns, 2 RED heads. Very VERY bright! White heads have plugs on them. Reds have plugs removed. 2 brackets (5 pictured but only 2 included). $50 shipped
View attachment 163789

Nova Electronics RED LED Hideaway. Used in good shape! Long cable. Very bright! Sold as pictured. $30 plus shipping
View attachment 163794

Strobesnmore EHAW1 BLUE LED Hideaways. Both new never installed. One in box. One without. Missing gasket and screws. $60 shipped for the PAIR. Yes TWO are included!
View attachment 163795

More to come!
I am very interested in the Red Rontan Led Moduals the 8 double stack ones looking for 4 of them. I have paypal or can swap blue and ambers thanks David

jswwjw

Dec 10, 2010
Southern Indiana
I am a Nigerian prince who would like to buy all of your lights. I have rubles, trubles and trivots and can immediately send my brother; hach-tag to pick them up.

LOL

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.