Red Whelen liberty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
I've become too busy to have time to volunteer with my rescue squad at the pace I used to, so I'm selling my lightbar. I have a Red Whelen Liberty with the following:
All red LED modules except for 2 rear ambers
500 series halogen TDs
MR 16 halogen Alleys
flashing TDs and alleys
cruise lights
2 wire traffic advisor

I also have enough blue modules to make it half red/blue for the same price. I'd like to get $450 including shipping to the lower 48. I'm willing to ship worldwide for $400 plus actual cost which I will send you a copy of the receipt of. I'm willing to take payment via PayPal or a USPS money order. Thanks for stopping in and looking!

WIN_20170625_20_13_51_Pro.jpg WIN_20170625_20_14_05_Pro.jpg

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
Still available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.