For Sale HAVIS SUV Console 24''

Status
Not open for further replies.

TactMedic

Oct 31, 2016
Canada
Up for sale is a Havis Console for SUV. Probably in a Tahoe/Suburban or Chevy PickUp.

24'' Horizontal Console C-2410-H

Comes with Flip-up Armrest, Cup holder, mounting tunnel, side mounted mic clip and mounting brackets.

Can throw in some filler plates and switch the flip-up armrest for a top mount armrest

Ask 250$ OBO

Can ship everywhere in the US and
20170819_175248.jpg 20170819_175236.jpg

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
Hi, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have been working and been sick lately. I bought the last one (C-2410)used for around $45 from Paul Hightower on here if you can do something similar that would work. I know parting a console out can yield more money so it may be to your benefit as well. Let.me know, thanks

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
If you look at the seller's profile, they haven't been on since before your last message. A PM may be appropriate

Sir, as NCAP126 reported in August of last year,
Actually I did check but it's restricted so I have no idea when he was last on.

users are restricted from viewing the seller's profile. Instead of seeing the user's profile with the date the user was last active, what we see is an error message, like this: https://i.imgur.com/FuU3CaQ.png

Please send me a PM if you need any more information, or if I can be of any further assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.