tsquale collection thread! Updated video page 4, post 152 - 11/09/2023

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Wow, someone really likes the Five-O light. LOL.
Nice group of S&W pancake lights you have there!

Haha, yea I was a bit obsessed. I am down to three of those now and only one S&W pancake. Going for the quality not quantity route and had some people that had been searching for both for a while. I am always happy to see things go to other collectors that appreciate them as much as I do.

res1cue2001

Dec 10, 2012
Central Virginia
I found one about 2 yrs ago in a gov deals auction along with 2 Power calls and some others. I can't believe I found it. Then I was able to pick up a near mint condition beacon and speaker a little later.

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
Green looks good Tony. Glad you got that one. Did you see a Dietz 235 siren control sold on Ebay a few weeks ago? Ended up doing $600+ if I recall.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Green looks good Tony. Glad you got that one. Did you see a Dietz 235 siren control sold on Ebay a few weeks ago? Ended up doing $600+ if I recall.
Thanks Kerry. I did see that. Absolutely ridiculous. This is the second one that the owner now owns.... I just need one! Haha I'm a little sore about that one still

Feb 16, 2013
Idaho
The red and clear Streethawk bar (third up from the bottom) appears to have red domes with clear cut outs in them. I've never seen that before in a Streethawk. Am I seeing that correctly? If so was that option very common? What type of light is in the center under the clear dome? Is it a pair of rotators?

Reactions: tsquale

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
The red and clear Streethawk bar (third up from the bottom) appears to have red domes with clear cut outs in them. I've never seen that before in a Streethawk. Am I seeing that correctly? If so was that option very common? What type of light is in the center under the clear dome? Is it a pair of rotators?
You are seeing it correctly. The domes came from a Minneapolis PD bar. It was an option that was uncommonly used. ERIC6913 has a set of near NOS ones from Dallas I believe.

Under the dome are two TCLs that oscillate.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Bro, I'm duly impressed as well, but tremble at the sight of all the beacons sitting on top of the lightbars! :eek: I hope all those rails/brackets are well secured to the walls!

Oh yes, shelving is securely bolted in to the studs. They've been holding strong for four years now! Will most likely be moving in the coming months and will have to take it all done and re-arrange.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Tony it might be a better idea to sell some of those beacons/strobes to me and that way you wont have to move them to the new house.
Why do you think I sold you the 8000 beacon and dome? :D If I wasn't getting all of this OT lately I would be getting more listed.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
As you may or may not know, I built a new house and the wife allowed me to have a larger light room! Here are some photos of the new space. It's still a work in progress as far as placement of some things and I ran out of shelving... hence the pile on the ground still.

IMG_20180807_010608124.jpgIMG_20180807_010618252.jpgIMG_20180807_010629054.jpgIMG_20180807_010631624.jpg

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA

I found this photo from MN Fire Apparatus Facebook page showing these domes on a rig
FB_IMG_1534124551819.jpg
Jealous u have a valor just sitting on display lol
That's a lucky eBay find. $275 shipped complete

Reactions: OliverD and 348

Impala9C1

Sep 28, 2018
Arizona
Such a diverse display of designs you have. What are those in the bottom right that are above the state police hood sign? There is an amber and a r/b mini bar. Not sure I am familiar with that style.

Reactions: tsquale

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Such a diverse display of designs you have. What are those in the bottom right that are above the state police hood sign? There is an amber and a r/b mini bar. Not sure I am familiar with that style.
Those are a New Tech Trailblazer (all spotlights) and a Lightstorm (rotators). I have a full-size of each as well.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.