Installed ERM flasher on 2017 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2012
Central Florida
Just wanted to throw a review up here about ERM. Tony(the owner) has been great to work with and has helped me over the phone when I ran into an issue. I recently installed his ISO headlight flasher on my 2017 Dodge Charger civilian version. I installed it so it flashes the LED DRLs instead of the highbeams. Pretty straight forward and works perfectly. My DRLs still function normally but once I trigger my warning lights, it overrides the DRLs and makes them begin flashing back and forth. He also makes plug and play harnesses so you don't have to cut any of your factory wiring which was convenient.

May 9, 2012
Central Florida
I installed the TLF yesterday. All works perfect. All plug and play and the brake lights and reverse lights flash. Once you apply the brakes or turn signals, it signals the flasher to shut off and the brake lights / turn signals function like normal until you release the brake or turn off the blinker then the flasher resumes. I'll put a video under the 'install' section coming up of the whole vehicle. highly recommend ERM though.

Jeremy0966

Aug 12, 2012
Idaho
Whats going on with ERM? Are they still around? I've tried contacting them multiple times via email, phone, and here on ELB with no luck. I really would like to pick up a PTF from them.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I actually sent Tony an email a couple weeks ago looking to stock back up on some things.

I'll try to give him a call soon. which flasher did you need? we have a couple of things still in stock

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
I've tried calling him without success. I know he's a busy guy between family and his primary job but also had some unexpected health issues pop up. He's historically been very responsive so from my perspective this is abnormal of him and his character. If anyone gets ahold of him please let me know.

Seth

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I've tried calling him without success. I know he's a busy guy between family and his primary job but also had some unexpected health issues pop up. He's historically been very responsive so from my perspective this is abnormal of him and his character. If anyone gets ahold of him please let me know.

Seth
That's my concern as well Seth... I knew he had some health issues. He's always responded and never one to shy away from a phone call

Jeremy0966

Aug 12, 2012
Idaho
I actually sent Tony an email a couple weeks ago looking to stock back up on some things.

I'll try to give him a call soon. which flasher did you need? we have a couple of things still in stock

Thanks Fever! I was looking for the Programmable taillight flasher (PTF). If you have any let me know and i'll pick one up.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I should have picked up on the PTF part number in the post... actually thats what I was gonna order from him. :(

chiefolson

Jul 20, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Has anyone been able to find this flasher anywhere? I installed one in my vehicle like 6 years ago and it is still working daily - looking for another one.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Reactions: Dave F
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.