Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestinger90

Jun 5, 2010
BC / California
The listing is full of irony.

"No sales to Tucson just in case"
"
Bulb and motor good. Belts slip and reflector turns slow.
Paypal only. I've been scammed once with a hot check and bad IOU's by you know who.

Bids from the Arizona Attorney General Fraud Squad welcome. "

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Is this the chap whose father did restorations, died, and the son started ripping off all the clients?

Yes. This is the son of John Dorgan....who gave a damn about his customers, and the craft. Joe has completely ruined his father's legacy with his bullsh*t :mad:...

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
The listing is full of irony.

"No sales to Tucson just in case"
"
Bulb and motor good. Belts slip and reflector turns slow.
Paypal only. I've been scammed once with a hot check and bad IOU's by you know who.

Bids from the Arizona Attorney General Fraud Squad welcome. "

Wow...what an arrogant piece of fecal garbage :rolleyes:!

FiremanSketch

Dec 17, 2014
Lake Arrowhead
Yes. This is the son of John Dorgan....who gave a damn about his customers, and the craft. Joe has completely ruined his father's legacy with his bullsh*t :mad:...
I wasn't familiar with the name. Was putting 2&2 together given the vintage light & I remembered it was going on the the southwest. Now I'll pin the name to it for future reference!

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
There was discussion over on Facebook on a few of the light collector groups. There was a settlement agreement and he supposedly agreed to make good on all his past transgressions. Thats all I know. You might want to contact the Arizona AGs office for more details.

Reactions: toyotafan

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Please tell us more about this settlement.

This is the information that was posted last August:

Great news, the AZ Attorney General is going after Joe Dorgan. This is how you file a complaint against him.

1. You may call 520-628-6648 and ask them to mail a complaint form to you

2. You may go to our website: www.azag.gov go to the complaints tab and then click on consumer complaints.

In order to assist you we will need a complaint filed so that we can review it and determine if we are able to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.