2018 Dodge Chargers

May 16, 2010
Torrington, WY
Ok I have been tasked with doing a fleet install on 11 Dodge Chargers for our department. First these are not police package so I have run into multiple issues with fitment and placement of equipment. Second yes the products are STL, not by my choice. Anyways here are some pictures of the first one I got done.

I didn't get pictures of the one after it was finished. More to come.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Well, at least the radio is real so they can call for fire when the equipment and or vehicle fails... (This not a jab at you personally)

Last edited:
Reactions: Doyle257 and Tony P

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
At least they'll keep throwing business at you. In 6mos you'll likely be replacing half the STL stuff. Radar install looks solid, shame they didn't opt to put in a real console for radio and switch/siren panel.

Reactions: Doyle257
Dec 4, 2011
US NC
Got a link to a state contract that lists both the retail and ppv?

NC State Contract shows that a V6 is $20,522, whereas a Charger Pursuit AWD is $24,241. Knock off $1,594 for two wheel drive instead of AWD.

Doesn't seem like a whole lot of difference, but stretch that difference over a couple of cars and it makes a big difference to a department with a very small budget.

Reactions: Doyle257

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.