Whelen Command Programming Issues

FusionWolf

Oct 8, 2012
Massachusetts
Anyone having issues programming a sapphire with whelen command?
using a liberty with duo TA and every pattern I put in does not end up being the one that shows when i turn the bar on. cometflash 75 ends up displaying as single flash accelerator, brake alert ends up being single flash 300, and TA patterns are going at almost triple the speed they should be.
what gives? software messed up or am i programming something wrong

Evtech161

Nov 9, 2016
Woburn
I had a similar issue with a saphire, but it was with alleys and takedowns..... they would show as being there and on when controlled, but would not physically turn on or off..... this was on the old software though, not command. We scrapped the bar design, rebuilt in wecad, re-imported and still had the same problem. Whelen has been working on this and they believe it may be something not software related... I know this doesn’t really help, but thought I would pass the info along -

TDC

Lifetime VIP Donor
Dec 4, 2012
Carswell AFB, TX
I have had original Carbide programming extract cause the Command version to crash.

Cruise and a special flash feature w/ Cruise could only be modified by Right Click - Clear the button, and then reentering the settings... clicking on the Cruise button, for instance, just crashed the program completely.

(The old original stand alone program works just fine yet, by the way)

Both of those buttons had Cruise enabled, created in the original program... maybe something there

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.