Vintage Catalogs:Sireno

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
sirenofrontcover.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14sirenop.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg

Reactions: jph2

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg rearcover.jpg

Skip Goulet

Feb 23, 2011
Midland, TX
Hi John: Guess you've noticed I've been away from here for a while. Spent 3 weeks in hospital last Apr. and don't get online all that much except on FB a bit. Just curious to know if Sireno ever published a catalog or pages on the dualtone sirens they made. I had one many years ago and I understand they were special order. I've only seen two...the one I had and one that Kevin O'Connell traded for a few years ago.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Could you repost this information, I could really use it in some research I am doing now.
It is unlikely he will. He hasn't been on in over a year now (since he transferred ownership to Jman) and hasn't responded to my requests to complete a transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.