What agency(s) use White heads or corners in their Liberty bars?

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
Im wondering what agency- seeing who would know...
Somewhere in the SE(Florida most likely or close) uses White LIN6 heads and/or LIN12 corners in their Whelen Liberty bars and wondering who knows who uses them. Someones got to know!!...Thanks in advanceScreenshot_2019-02-02-13-31-53.png

Skippy

Jul 3, 2010
Florida, USA
This is a horrible photo but this was a Palm Beach Fire Rescue SUV that was all white to at least the rear.

Didn’t catch what brand lightbar when it passed us.

Attachments

• F8A5FA9C-2787-4184-8835-C4D3C7DB4284.jpeg
    F8A5FA9C-2787-4184-8835-C4D3C7DB4284.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 39

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Interesting...I wonder what theyre running. Maybe someone in that area knows and will comment.

Palm Beach County currently runs dual color legacy lightbars on command vehicles, but they do not have clear corners (red/green corners, red/clear & red amber inboards....green is for command steady burn). The only exception is the Special
Ops Batt Chief vehicle, which is a Code 3 lighting package. Older command vehicles from PBCFR were strictly all red liberty bars.

Why are you thinking it was from Florida? I haven’t seen any Libbys with clear corners on in Florida (although I’m guessing we’ll see a lot more clear corners with the newer dual color bars, since they have clear to come on as alleys)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.