1966 Dodge Coronet Burbank PD

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
Picked this car up awhile back. I own several restored police cars and before I buy any they have to either be 100% accurate or be in condition that they can be made 100% accurate. This car was restored by an ex-Burbank PD officer so it was done right. I fell in love with the lighting equipment on this car, and how it was mounted. Not to often you see this much roof equipment mounted directly to the roof. The Dietz 510 are CA spec with red front/amber rear217097217098

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.