Wanted IONs, Ghost, Fusions, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1texan

Apr 17, 2016
Texas
Looking for Whelen IONs or equivalent SOS Ghost, Feniex Fusion etc. Red/blue or Red/white.

PM my with what you have.

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
I've got a couple IONs, single color one is red the other blue. Good condition all LED's working. Has about 4" wiring pigtail, make me a reasonable offer if you're interested!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida

#1texan

Apr 17, 2016
Texas

Smoked

Oct 29, 2017
Pa
These just got released... and we are doing an introductory order for $70.77 each which is pretty nutty. Tri Color The DLIT series has been pretty under appreciated by the community.

https://www.star1889.com/emergency-...sories/led-lights/dlitmc-microstar-led-lights

And if you prefer dual color we can still do dual color fusions that are in stock $79 each minus your 10% ELB discount.
Those things look very intresting I am going to have to watch them , and I see your Ram products so question do they make a a tablet holder for the 1 " mounts for 11 or 12 inch iPad yet , I have one for 10" and run a Samsung 9.5" but has successfully lost me as a customer so I am spacing a 500 gig iPad, I would like to go larger if I can get a mount be it X grip or something else? Please let me know.

Smoked

Oct 29, 2017
Pa
I’ll have to pass, I can buy brand new ones for $230
These are brand new, one light was opened to feel the silicone ,it's never been installed and it's mate is still sealed NIB.i decided to go a different way and used whelen Ion T instead .. It's a Carbide build and the SOS would have only functioned as dual color ,no cruise, no low power ,so I went with the T instead .

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I’ll keep that in mind.
Those things look very intresting I am going to have to watch them , and I see your Ram products so question do they make a a tablet holder for the 1 " mounts for 11 or 12 inch iPad yet , I have one for 10" and run a Samsung 9.5" but has successfully lost me as a customer so I am spacing a 500 gig iPad, I would like to go larger if I can get a mount be it X grip or something else? Please let me know.

The DLITMC you can actually get in Tri-Color red/blue/white right now while we are running the sale for $70.77 each. (We will be ending that sale soon).

as far as the Ram stuff... I'd have to look at their site more. They don't really give us a lot of information. I'mm pretty sure they have an x-grip that will fit that size though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.