The Puck

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
i'm actually looking forward to these coming out, Feneix always swings hard with there products that is why my car has there lights. Just wish they would improve there customer service.

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
i'm actually looking forward to these coming out, Feneix always swings hard with there products that is why my car has there lights. Just wish they would improve there customer service.

I've never had an issue with their customer service, what kind if issues have you had?

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
I've never had an issue with their customer service, what kind if issues have you had?

It was just response time, Sorry should have been a little more clear lol. Plus the issue i was having really wasn't that big of a deal so they probably pushed me further back in the line.

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
Ah, I gotcha. When I usually do a RMA, it's all fairly quick and easy. However, it did take a bit longer when I RMA'd a 49" bar. I had to make a deposit to have a new bar shipped, prior to shipping the old bar back, so I could do an immediate switch on an in-service vehicle.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
thats any product now adays with them... i had to pay for 2 fusions to replace my RMA appolos but ill get my money back when they get them

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Yeah... unfortunately thats because of the amount of dishonest people in the world. If you only knew how much product I have lost from people not sending product back. It's sad

Reactions: jlofties

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Well since Titan was 1st quarter, and the double stack fusion was 2nd are we.going to have to.wait till August for these?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
most likely if that.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Dealers preorders now being taken..

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
with all these flash pattern options it needs to be 3 mode as well LOL

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
$180 for a 3 color version!!!!!!! could get a mini bar for the price of 2 :eek:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I guess I don't really understand why people expected them to be the half price of sos rather than the same price. Bad thing is.. the labor this adds to an install.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
because somebody advertises their business as being volunteer friendly and if we could afford the SOS price wed buy the SOS's instead..

a set of these would cost me more than half a week of work (takehome pay )not worth it to me..

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I've got no doubt both products are imported.. as far as the actual labor, I think only you import the children from foreign countries to do your bidding here in the states.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.