Hello from Eastern Colorado... New Member

Rick Steghammer

Apr 28, 2019
Simla, Colorado
Hello everyone... Just wanted to join. I am an old Army MP, SAR member from 1978-1991. EMT instructor/coordinator. Now a small Town Mayor... Sold my collection after my employer of 15 years put me out to pasture due to disabilities. Well back on my feet and starting my collection again. It is 25-35% more costly now. Had twinsonics, Adam-12 can lights, Code 3 XLs, Code 3 DLs... Now I will post my beginning cache....218282

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Welcome to the site! You will find some great fellow collectors here that will be more than willing to help you grow your collection.

Reactions: Jesse J Volanti
Jun 18, 2013
PA
Yes quite the interesting lense setup on that XL9000.
I'd be interested in seeing more of it.

Rick Steghammer

Apr 28, 2019
Simla, Colorado
Yes quite the interesting lense setup on that XL9000.
I'd be interested in seeing more of it.
It is actually full red. Just a illusion of the light coming through the window.. It does look half one color and half another...

I didn't know they made bedpan lights..... Does it spin or flash?? Lol.. Welcome aboard!
I got a case of old metal bedpans. was gunna make a water fountain out of them.. Just a funny thing to have on there. At least you noticed.. LOL

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
I think we all noticed the bedpan but Tony is good at pointing out the obvious - lol
We do have some kinky members here (Jazz) so we try not to out them right away......
The fountain idea sounds kinda cool.

Reactions: JazzDad
Sep 21, 2016
Florida
Hello everyone... Just wanted to join. I am an old Army MP, SAR member from 1978-1991. EMT instructor/coordinator. Now a small Town Mayor... Sold my collection after my employer of 15 years put me out to pasture due to disabilities. Well back on my feet and starting my collection again. It is 25-35% more costly now. Had twinsonics, Adam-12 can lights, Code 3 XLs, Code 3 DLs... Now I will post my beginning cache....View attachment 218282
Welcome home

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.