Wanted Denver PD Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
I'm currently liking Colorado bars. ISO a Denver PD Freedom (one with blue/white and red/white front corners and dual LR11 TDs and alleys). Looking for an authentic DPD bar not a clone.
See this video for bar:

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
I've got a few DPD LED Freedoms, 3 I believe, but all 3 have the halogen takedowns/alleys. They do have the white LED's on the corners below the colored module.

2 of mine are still in use, the last one is in a 10yo's bedroom. I might be able to get another though, I have a contact in DPD as I've picked up a few of their cars for my agency.

How much are you looking to spend?

I'm also still running a couple DPD MX7000's. One has been converted to LED arrows and lower LED steady burns up front, the other is all old school.

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
I've got a few DPD LED Freedoms, 3 I believe, but all 3 have the halogen takedowns/alleys. They do have the white LED's on the corners below the colored module.

2 of mine are still in use, the last one is in a 10yo's bedroom. I might be able to get another though, I have a contact in DPD as I've picked up a few of their cars for my agency.

How much are you looking to spend?

I'm also still running a couple DPD MX7000's. One has been converted to LED arrows and lower LED steady burns up front, the other is all old school.

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.