For Sale Holmatro tools (older)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Frooom submitted a new listing:

Holmatro tools (older) - Holmatro cutter, ram, and pump motor

Hey folks! I have been directed by my Chief to make an old set of rescue tools available. I don't know much about them, other than they do work, and they are well serviced (dept. runs a tight ship). There is one cutter, one ram, and the associated pump/motor. If you need more info, I'll do my best to get it. The price says 1 dollar because my Chief has indicated we are seeking best offer. Not looking to finance a new engine here, but obviously not selling for a buck! Shipping is not...

Read more about this listing...

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Curious as to date of manufacture and model number. If my dept were to purchase we would have to hunt down a spreader or see if our current holmatro one is compatible.

EDIT: Disregard. Just found the pump model in the pic.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Curious as to date of manufacture and model number. If my dept were to purchase we would have to hunt down a spreader or see if our current holmatro one is compatible.

EDIT: Disregard. Just found the pump model in the pic.
Let me know - feel free to PM if you want a phone # to contact. :)

Reactions: Sparky_911

Jun 2, 2014
Colorado
Would the hydraulic power unit fit in a dish-pack moving carton (I think they're about 18x18x24)? It might actually be reasonably easy to ship, which would open up a lot more options.

I'm kind of tempted, but I already have a complete TNT rig to cut & bend the wrecked cop cars I buy at auction. I just use the spreaders more than anything, so like Sparky, I'd really need to have some lined-up to give more than a very low surplus offer.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
My Chief has told me he doesn't want to ship. This is one of those open to very low offers type things though, so for anyone interested don't be afraid to lowball. The idea here is to get them gone and not scrapped, since they still work, and get some value we'll call "X" for them. If I had the spare cash right now, I would be tempted to offer just to have some to play with.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
I'm interested. Just too far to road trip to pick up.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
IL. 62707 zip. But I could talk some family in NC to make a pick up run.

What zip would they come from?

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
03290. I offered to travel a bit, Chief was reluctant. I think he wants to limit liability perhaps, not sure. But I could talk to him if you think you want some folks to make a run.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
PM inbound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.