Argent S2 LED lightbar questions and parts needed.

Leslie Bush

Oct 28, 2017
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
Good Evening Everyone. I picked up a Fed Sig Argent S2 lightbar last night. Here is what I have 2 10ga wires self explanatory Red (+) & Blk (-). Then a CAT5E Cable That's it.
If I'm understanding the information I've read and the YouTube videos I am going to need a Federal Signal Serial Interface Module.

Does anyone have either New or Tested Used one for sale?
Also can anyone advise on a suggested or suggestion of a control panel/switching setup for this bar.

As always Thank You in Advance for your time and assistance.

Les

SEPD_52

Dec 24, 2014
Illinois
Good Evening Everyone. I picked up a Fed Sig Argent S2 lightbar last night. Here is what I have 2 10ga wires self explanatory Red (+) & Blk (-). Then a CAT5E Cable That's it.
If I'm understanding the information I've read and the YouTube videos I am going to need a Federal Signal Serial Interface Module.

Does anyone have either New or Tested Used one for sale?
Also can anyone advise on a suggested or suggestion of a control panel/switching setup for this bar.

As always Thank You in Advance for your time and assistance.

Les
These are usually all over eBay. This is one that is currently listed.

As far as what type of switching - that's totally up to you because the SIM converts the data into separate input wires. That said, to get the most out of the bar's functionality I'd get any switching device that allows a progressive 3 or 4 position "slide" switch and up to 6 on/off toggle buttons for things like the takedown, left and right alleys, directional arrow, dimming, etc.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.