Wanted Anyone know where to find these Whelen 8 Head Inner Edges for a Crown Victoria?

Looking as to where to find a Whelen Inner Edge for a Crown Victoria rear deck. Any listings I ever find have already been sold. Every single time. If anyone knows where to find these and what lighthead I should i them, that would be great.

Attachments

• B1D564C1-CEFB-4FB6-B26E-F6689CE5CF8D.png
    B1D564C1-CEFB-4FB6-B26E-F6689CE5CF8D.png
    760 KB · Views: 16

Tango7

Jul 7, 2020
Chicago Metro Area
If you're in the mood to pay $449 - per side - these are for sale on FleaBay

s-l1600.jpg

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
They made one for the dodge chargers that use the same head as the avengers , very close to the 500
series, i actually cut one of the single pieces down to make a two piece custom interior lightbar for my 19 Jeep trailhawk

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.