Looking for decent digital volt meter (not multimeter)...

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I am wanting to install a permanent digital volt meter on one of my power supplies that has a voltage adjustment. I was looking at a few $10 ones on amazon but the reviews seem to state inaccurate voltage. I only need one accurate to the tenths but would prefer it be fairly accurate.

Any suggestions or recommendations?

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
May 21, 2010
Minnesota
It looks like there are a lot of options depending on your amp rating requirements. I think this is what I installed on my mobile power pack.
I purchase a lot of the Anderson Powerpole connectors from them. I would like one of those inline amp/volt meters, can't justify the cost though (even if I tell myself it's less then 1 tank of gas). Just looking for a reasonable/reliable volt meter to keep an eye on the voltage

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.