JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
  1. Commander strobes (all versions)
  2. 8000 / 80 / 90h series bars
  3. Advantedge bars and parts
  4. ValuBars (unusual models)
  5. Responder mini bars, specifically ones using the Austin model 1000 360 degree strobes
  6. Whelen "Q" and "M" tone sirens, various models
  7. Edge, Advantedge and Super Advantedge plus surface/flush mount bars / parts
  8. Any oscillating parts made by Whelen (Lightbar inserts, pierce alerts etc
  9. Whelen Centurion Lightbars and parts
  10. Edge lightbars, "V tube" corner age, or early "J" tube corner age
  11. Any of the short-lived HID beacons or Advantedge bars
  12. Any unusual, demo, prototype or otherwise odd Whelen product
If you have a Whelen item and you aren't sure if I would want it, I will always take a look, PM me!

Here is a picture proving that Whelen did use HIDs for warning.
$T2eC16JHJGQE9noMZMtLBQodrVPt5Q~~60_57.JPG$(KGrHqRHJEEFCdWy+d6eBQodqzKD!w~~60_57.JPG$(KGrHqJHJFcFBuFyokMtBQodqV1EIw~~60_57.JPG$T2eC16JHJHIE9nysd50KBQodoIOYN!~~60_57.JPG

HID1.jpg

Last edited:

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
To bad you werent closer to me, i have alot of edge stuff and also an advantEDGE frame
I visit my parents in north east Pennsylvania in June, that's 50 miles south of you (north of Williamsport). We should touch base then.

Reactions: Dave F
hey, I just posted a bunch of nos stuff and there is some J strobe and older gen1 corners
aside from that I have stacks of J strobe and a stack of gen1 parts bars for 9000
advantedge parts new old stock and used as well as some bars, some responder parts respond a strobe lens in amber and god knows what else in this warehouse
Im still updating and listing more daily, but heres the NOS:

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
hey, I just posted a bunch of nos stuff and there is some J strobe and older gen1 corners
aside from that I have stacks of J strobe and a stack of gen1 parts bars for 9000
advantedge parts new old stock and used as well as some bars, some responder parts respond a strobe lens in amber and god knows what else in this warehouse
Im still updating and listing more daily, but heres the NOS:
Do you have any complete AdvantEdge bars?

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Hello John,
Got a red respond a strobe I might let go of.
Two rotators and a par strobe on front.
Let me know if interested.
I believe I just bought a box of three red old rotator style par 36 respond to strobes but I haven't opened it yet...... If it contains what it's supposed to, I probably don't need more. Otherwise I would be interested.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Come on man, save some water for the fish!
You get first shot at anything advantedge.... buy them all... I dare you.... its how the sickness begins....

Reactions: Dave F and ur20v

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
You get first shot at anything advantedge.... buy them all... I dare you.... its how the sickness begins....
I'm just giving you a hard time. He who has the money gets the toys! Unfortunately all my fun time funds are allocated to different hobbies/projects for the time being, but I think I can squeeze one mini bar into the budget.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I'm just giving you a hard time. He who has the money gets the toys! Unfortunately all my fun time funds are allocated to different hobbies/projects for the time being, but I think I can squeeze one mini bar into the budget.
Squeeze two, they look better in pairs... (I'm being a bad influence).

Reactions: ur20v and StEaLtH2

cowboyflyer

Mar 24, 2013
Southeast Arkansas
I believe I just bought a box of three red old rotator style par 36 respond to strobes but I haven't opened it yet...... If it contains what it's supposed to, I probably don't need more. Otherwise I would be interested.
No problem...
I just have an extra one and was just throwing it out there...
Just a small fish trying to help the big fish!

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
No problem...
I just have an extra one and was just throwing it out there...
Just a small fish trying to help the big fish!
I appreciate it, I honestly don't know if I need one or not, that's the state of my collection.... what are you asking for it?

Reactions: StEaLtH2

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
The bottom bar in the strobe pic is 1st gen Edge. I actually have several. I also have NOS blue domes for the Centurion if you wish red/clear/blue and the 8000 is as pictured. PM me w/ offers.

Attachments

• 2022-06-26 001.jpg
    2022-06-26 001.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20190706_202215 (2).jpg
    20190706_202215 (2).jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 2021-04-19 009.jpg
    2021-04-19 009.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: ur20v

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I'm interested in all of it, but my first choices would be the 8000 and the GEN 1 edge. I have a few Centurions (I always want more) but they aren't my big priority vs. the other two. I'll PM you.

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
The bottom bar in the strobe pic is 1st gen Edge. I actually have several. I also have NOS blue domes for the Centurion if you wish red/clear/blue and the 8000 is as pictured. PM me w/ offers.
I'm interested in the Centurion since John is so well stocked on them.

What about one of those Tomar strobe bars? Brings me back to when I was in college in Arizona.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I'm interested in the Centurion since John is so well stocked on them.

What about one of those Tomar strobe bars? Brings me back to when I was in college in Arizona.
I am looking to get a gen 1 edge and the 8000, please have at the centurion(s). It is an exclusive club.

Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
iv got a few old edges in, i only have one first gen with the V strobes, i cant part with that but i have J tube bars, i also have a bunch of parts and lenses cleaned out from a ambulance dealer.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
It looks like I've got at least one of every generation except for Gen 1 which would be the v style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.