HHS4200 & Soundoff mpower

Nalvey

Jan 2, 2020
Utah
My patrol car is a slick top with only soundoff mpowers. I have no interior lightbar at all. These all flash randomly tri-color. They are connected to the whelen HHS4200. Now is it possible to use the whelen software, add the mpower modules and sync / change flash patterns through the Whelen Software?? Or am I screwed and have to manually sync them?

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
My patrol car is a slick top with only soundoff mpowers. I have no interior lightbar at all. These all flash randomly tri-color. They are connected to the whelen HHS4200. Now is it possible to use the whelen software, add the mpower modules and sync / change flash patterns through the Whelen Software?? Or am I screwed and have to manually sync them?
You'll have to manually sync them. The 4200 has wecan ability, but that won't work for the soundoff. You could purchase either an IO board for a liberty/justice and run all the lights there and then to the wecan output of the 4200 but that may be a lot of work.

Nalvey

Jan 2, 2020
Utah
You'll have to manually sync them. The 4200 has wecan ability, but that won't work for the soundoff. You could purchase either an IO board for a liberty/justice and run all the lights there and then to the wecan output of the 4200 but that may be a lot of work.
I was afraid of that. Thank you

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.