Wanted Force 4 XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

I DETOUR U

Sep 19, 2022
Glen Burnie
I have a Force 4XL red and blue 60" roof mount light. I want red and red.
Anyone want to sell a red and red or trade.
My works perfectly can send pic later

41252.jpeg

I DETOUR U

Sep 19, 2022
Glen Burnie
Hi Jennifer,

That would be great. Where are you located? I am in Baltimore MD.
I will pay for all . Hope it will fit my light bar. Lets get this started....

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I will PM you shortly. I would be happy to do a trade but I just want to make sure you know red domes for these are very cheap (sometimes even free) but the blue domes are very expensive (often worth more then the whole bar). You would be much better off buying a red dome and selling the blue one after.

That said, I would sitll be happy to trade!

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
I will PM you shortly. I would be happy to do a trade but I just want to make sure you know red domes for these are very cheap (sometimes even free) but the blue domes are very expensive (often worth more then the whole bar). You would be much better off buying a red dome and selling the blue one after.

That said, I would sitll be happy to trade!

This kind of integrity goes a long way

Reactions: CamaroGuy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.