6up optix question

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
This is probaly going to be the most dumvest question ever, but does the 6up optix come in a flashing white like the other colors??

Why i asked is i plan on doing a pair or 29" excalibers (basically a 58" cut in half), and want to add white flashing in the centers of them and the rest of the leds in red.

Testing the waters i guess, already building one side, just have to get at least 2 corner brackets, 1 frame, 1 more outer and center domes, and 6up optix and stuff for the other side

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
while I have seen them, they do not seem to be easy to come by. Blue and Red are the easiest. I would see if Wilson can hook you up with a conversion

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Yea was kind of afraid they would be like a needle in a haystack.

Hmmm guess i'll just make them both red, or one all red and the other all blue

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.