Long shot...but

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Would anyone that currently runs an ledx2100 with the ledx modules, AND has an arrowstick for the rear would they be able to take some pictures of how its wired up for me inside the bar??

Purchased some of the amber steady burn ledxs that auctionhunters has and am clueless how the wiring is connected to each head to do the arrowstick patterns.

Just have to find the cable to connect them all to the arrowstick controller i have, with hopes i dont need a narrowstick controller for it.

THANKS ALL :) :)

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
In my Excalibur, all 8 modules are wired to a common (+) positive. The Arrowstik controller is a negative switching unit. My stick is setup in pairs, with the outer most modules being singles. ( center pair, right pair/left pair, right single/left single)

I hope that helps.

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Does a little, all the wires on them have female connectors though, not sure if thats how it would come from factory, or if all the negative wires would be screwed to the frame, like the blue front ledx leds are.

I'll post a picture after work

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
Do not ground the modules to the frame. The modules ground through the controller, because it is negative switched...as long as you are using a Code 3 Arrowstik/Narrowstik controller. Im not sure how the Whelen/Fedsig/etc are setup.

All of the modules should have female connections on them. I've seen people...improvise...and shove a ring connector into a female though.

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Yup its a code 3 arrowstick/narrowstick controller.

They still have of the wiring with male connector still attached also, just confused to how they will get wired, all i have for wiring are the mx style arrowstick wire cables

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
If I can't find cable, I make my own. 1-12ga(Halogen) or 1-14Ga(LED) in red and 5 18ga in Purple, Orange, Brown, Blue, and yellow, with heatshrink over the top.

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Decided im gonna go different route and try and trade them for 8 blue ledxs that flash.

Apologize for the post :( . Guess im not really ready for led bars.

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
LED and Halogen C3 Sticks are identical, aside from the modules themselves ;)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.