For Sale B&M S8B Siro-Drift Siren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomhae

Apr 22, 2012
Roseville, CA
For Sale for $500. Works great, this model has the brake which also works. Should clean up nicely. If I am off on the value let me know and we can discuss offers. Thanks! Payment will be PayPal, buyer pays actual shipping from California.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 17

Skip Goulet

Feb 23, 2011
Midland, TX
Nice! My first-ever siren was an S8 (no brake) like that with the small rounded motor. It was 6-volt and had been given to our Explorer Post by Dick Miles, Kevin O'Connell's mentor and predecessor. When the Post folded my junior year in high school I was given the siren. I had noticed that Cooper High in Abilene had an early Federal Director rigged up for football games; so I figured we could out-do them on that. I went to the principal and ass't principal and got permission to bring my siren to our games. My dad mounted the siren on a board with the foot switch that came with the siren, and found a decent 6-volt car battery. With some of my buddies helping, we became the Lee Rebels Siren Squad. Oh...that was a blast (literally)!

I just noticed: on your siren the rotor guards are missing. Could be they weren't used on that particular run of S8Bs. Super-nice looking, though. Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.