Avenger II Duo Wiring

MarkC

Oct 17, 2017
Louisiana, United States
I just purchased a used Avenger II Duo Dual that has the 3 wire pigtail. I want to add a 12 volt plug. I have a 3 wire plug with built in on/off and momentary switches. Can I use this plug or will I have to use one with just a built in on/off switch? Those are only 2 wire so how would I connect the wires? The model number is AVC22EE and appears to have had the plug with two on/off switches that the previous owner removed. I can’t find one online to replace it. Does anyone on here happen to have one for sale?

Thanks in advance
Mark

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.