2014 F-150 Upfit with RAM Console

ATF1224

May 24, 2010
NC
I May have a need to upfit a 2014 Ford F-150 with the column shifter and the big hollow center console between the seats (does not extend to dash). Looking at a RAM angled console and their 29” floorplate.

Has anyone put a console (any brand) in a ‘14 F-150? RAM makes a no-drill leg kit for their floorplate but it is for a 2004-2010 and they are saying to use a generic drill-down for a 2014 which I obviously don’t want to do.

Just trying to see if anyone here can confirm whether or not it will still work before I go down this road.

Thanks!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.