For Sale Mounting Brackets for Code 3 Supervisor Crown Victoria CVPI. 2004-2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybertosh

Jun 21, 2017
Albuquerque
Fabricated by my dad, these are clone brackets for the latest generation Code 3 LED Supervisor Interior Lightbar for Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 2004-2011.​

These ar CNC plasma cut brackets using exact measurements and material as an set of brackets manufactured by Code 3. They are ready for installation and made from plate steel.

DOES NOT INCLUDE BOLTS.
ai.imgur.com_LDKV6XJ.jpg
ai.imgur.com_4N6QNXT.jpg
ai.imgur.com_mjmKrNr.jpg

ai.imgur.com_k3CSZnQ.jpg

Attachments

• ai.imgur.com_F2zJ8ru.jpg
    ai.imgur.com_F2zJ8ru.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

NVFD612

May 25, 2010
Indiana
Package received! I haven't had a chance to "size them up" yet. But they arrived quickly and are solidly constructed!

Dennis
NVFD612

Cybertosh

Jun 21, 2017
Albuquerque
Right on! The plate steel can handle the weight if you decide to use only two of the four brackets, so you could easily omit the two outer brackets and use the center two.

Taylor Lane

Jan 26, 2018
Oak Point, Texas
How soon do you ship? I purchased mine Thursday.
Fabricated by my dad, these are clone brackets for the latest generation Code 3 LED Supervisor Interior Lightbar for Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 2004-2011.​

These ar CNC plasma cut brackets using exact measurements and material as an set of brackets manufactured by Code 3. They are ready for installation and made from plate steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.