Whelen Dealer Help Needed - NOS 2007 Tahoe LED Fog lights

Trying to find a pair of NOS or working used Whelen LINZ6 round fog lights for a 2007-2014 Chevy Tahoe.

Whelen Part Number: FDCT10JR
Whelen Description: Round Fog Lights, Combination Interleaved White Super-LED® Driving Light and Blue over Red Warning Light, with Clear Extended Lens

I've been in contact with the Whelen mothership, and they no longer make these lights (PAR36, 4.5 inch). The rep suggested I try calling dealers and searching for someone who has them NOS. I will even take used ones that have come off decommissioned trucks as long as they are still functional. I have the Tahoe brackets, so I can get by with just the bulbs themselves (although I will happily take the brackets too if that's the only way to get them.

I'm at a loss, so I would really appreciate any help I can get.

David

The Light:Whelen Red-Blue Fog light.jpg

Jtanner76

Nov 12, 2023
Naples Fl
Trying to find a pair of NOS or working used Whelen LINZ6 round fog lights for a 2007-2014 Chevy Tahoe.

Whelen Part Number: FDCT10JR
Whelen Description: Round Fog Lights, Combination Interleaved White Super-LED® Driving Light and Blue over Red Warning Light, with Clear Extended Lens

I've been in contact with the Whelen mothership, and they no longer make these lights (PAR36, 4.5 inch). The rep suggested I try calling dealers and searching for someone who has them NOS. I will even take used ones that have come off decommissioned trucks as long as they are still functional. I have the Tahoe brackets, so I can get by with just the bulbs themselves (although I will happily take the brackets too if that's the only way to get them.

I'm at a loss, so I would really appreciate any help I can get.

David

The Light:View attachment 210736
Are you Still looking for fdct10jr. ? I have a pair off a decommissioned Florida police motorcycle. In great shape.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.