tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
http://www.feniex.com/hammer
From the link:
  • All-in-one system includes a built-in siren, amplifier and speaker
  • True 100 watt siren amplifier
  • 7 self-activated tones: Phaser (Mode 1 Default), Slow Yelp (Mode 2 Default), PCall Slow (Mode 3 Default), Wail, Mechanical, Hi-Lo, Hammer (Custom Tone)
  • Weatherproof and corrosion-resistant
  • Compatible with every siren on the market
  • Mount on any vehicle with included universal bracket
  • 5 additional brackets available for custom mounts
  • Easy installation with 8-pin wire harness

Reactions: ULTRABRIGHTLIGHTZ

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
It seems like some information is missing. The description seems to contradict itself:

The Feniex Hammer features the latest in low-frequency technology: the all-in-one system includes a built-in siren, amplifier and speaker. The system receives siren tones, reduces them to 1/4 of the incoming frequency then replays them through the 6'' speaker.

If this is an all-in-one system that includes a built-in siren, then why would it need to receive siren tones and reduce them to 1/4 of the incoming frequency?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
7 built in tones, but can handle other manufacturers as well then reduces there tones to make it work?

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
Ive inquired about this, and have not gotten a straight answer. However, from what I understand, it is a seperate speaker and amplifier, just like your Growler's, Howlers, and Rumblers, and you SUPPOPSEDLY will be able to buy a 2nd speaker to make it a 200w unit.

Also, it is NOT DataLink Compatible....kinda silly IMO. why would you not do that?

*DISCLAIMER*
As I could not get a straight answer from Feniex, I have collected this knowledge from several attendees of the Feniex Master Event a few weeks ago, so the information is 2nd hand, at best.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
It's only $200?

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
Here is another one live.

According to the description on Facebook, the first 8 tones are the internal tones of the Hammer itself. The remainder are the Typhoon tones with the Hammer activated through it.

I think I may end up trying this out.

Reactions: Ozzy8585

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.