Wanted Anything Oscillating

Status
Not open for further replies.

res1cue2001

Dec 10, 2012
Central Virginia
I'm closing in slowly but surely on completing my oscillating/RotoRay light collection. I've done good on getting many "Holy Grail" lights in my collection thus far but I am still in need of the following not so "Holy Grail" lights:

-(Code 3) Square bezel housing for a recessed mounted Stinger.
-(Code 3) FM 9000 light bar
-(Whelen) Advantedge OSC. Surface mount, roof mount or both
-FS Empty Casing and foot plate for a Model 18/19 (Solaray/Propelloray)
-FS Sentry beacon OSC version
-MARS 888N (Nickel plated housing)
-Motor assemblies and lenses for a MARS DX (I have a mint condition casing)

Hit me up is you have any of these.

Reactions: Tony P

res1cue2001

Dec 10, 2012
Central Virginia
Thank you for answering my ad. I have 3 CrossFires already. I will say I'm looking for a blue lens for one though.
Trying to do a R/W/B theme with the 3 I have. How many do you have? What colors? How much are you asking? Do they all work?
I run into folks looking for these all the time and if you had blue I might buy one just for the lens
Landon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.