Vertical plate light (intersection warning) rec

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
Looking for recommendations on a blue/white light for mounting on a front license plate bracket for side intersection warning (will be mounted vertically behind the plate on each side

coop359

Apr 16, 2012
USA Tennessee
I used code 3 HAWs on the factory front license plate holder on a 2015 Ford Taurus. Very bright. Able to drill out plastic and mount from inside.

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
I have done both Feniex Apollo, Fusion and Whelen LIN3. I wouldn't recommend a hideaway.

Reactions: codycat91

codycat91

Feb 17, 2011
NY
I found a good deal on a set of Code 3 T-Rex lights in blue/white. They look almost identical to a Linz6 and have some very impressive output. I'll update with pics when I get them installed

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.