Found this buried in a box

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
So my wife’s family and I were having a yard sale/benefit for Autism and in memory of my brother in law who passed away last year after having a seizure.

Many, many people donated to this cause which apparently included my mother in laws cousin who is a local fire chief.

I found this buried in a box he had donated. A Federal Signal Firebeam FB3 dual speed with the Ultra Flash mirror (missing the 2 end mirrors).

When I plugged it up the plug just fell apart so I hooked it to the battery and spins like new.

My plan is to add a new cigarette plug and I already have it installed in my pov. Even though I have leds, I’ve wanted one of these for a long time so I am definitely going to run it.

Best thing of all, I got it for a whopping $2. Best $2 ever spent.

Also ended up with a Galls hard plastic over the seat organizer which I already have put to good use.

I’ll attach a video of it running on my dash when I get home with better service.

Attachments

• AA734F1B-0686-4AF6-8849-241D1163A2D8.jpeg
    AA734F1B-0686-4AF6-8849-241D1163A2D8.jpeg
    178.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 72DD4BDA-47A5-4F13-818F-4C756318B758.jpeg
    72DD4BDA-47A5-4F13-818F-4C756318B758.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 23

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
Those Firebeams are very effective. I have an amber one in my truck just for roadside emergencies. I have the mirror like that on my Code 3 DashLaser. Have to say the design is the best dash setup around. Very effective.

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
I LOVE IT. Very nice blend of old school and new stuff.

Thanks. I’m leaving it on fast speed. The rest of the patterns are slower so this will be on fast speed and kind of break it up.

Still deciding on having the red and clear half domes or making it all red.

Need to find the end mirrors for the Ultra Flash mirror. They were missing when I got it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.