Positive (+) purchase from soutthpaw

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Bought a Duplex lightbar from soutthpaw (note member with two "T"'s, not the member with one) after seeing his eBay ad. Contacted him here to arrange a deal instead.

Lightbar arrived as described minus an endcap that was damaged (minor issue) in shipping due to the severely inadequate packaging of the full-size lightbar. Just a few empty boxes taped on to try and protect it and 1/2" of used styrofoam for each endcap... He was quick to communicate and made me a good deal on the light. He also promptly shipped as promised.

Overall I'd rate the transaction as a B-. I'm a stickler for packing my lights I sell properly so things like this irk me

Reactions: southpaw

soutthpaw

May 2, 2018
Sparks, NV
I was not given a chance to correct the issue and have already offered to send him a replacement end cap. I ran out of the usual packing I used and tried something different that I thought would work well. It seems it did not do so well. I do appreciate the feedback on the packing but would have liked an opportunity to correct the damage issue before feedback was posted. I got a message from the seller at 7:08pm PST letting me know about the damage and then noticed this feedback. As soon as seller notifies me of which style bolts the endcap has, a replacement will be shipped out. I strive for 100% satisfaction of my customers.

Last edited:

southpaw

May 7, 2015
South-West
soutthpaw.. Perhaps you might consider a revision on your handle so members do not get us confused, as tsquale was very careful, and I am grateful that the did make that distinction.

Reactions: Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.