Liberty lighthead staying on

mrburch24

May 24, 2010
Mobile, AL
I have a 2013 Whelen Liberty, all LED. With everything turned off I currently have a front lighthead, (center left) that is steady on, albeit dim. I've seen it do it a couple of times intermittently. If I turn on any function the lighthead will turn off and then back on a few seconds after I turn the function off. Obviously that head is getting a little power when it shouldn't be. Any idea what is causing the issue?

mrburch24

May 24, 2010
Mobile, AL
Just an update, yesterday I had another light head, rear, right center doing it too. I also noticed a lot of condensation inside the bar. I have removed and end cap to let it air out. I think that could certainly be the cause. I'll open up the bar over the holiday and see what it looks like. Thank you for the tips!

Reactions: Bvfa23

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.