Cannon help

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
Hello all. Arrived yesterday was a new to me used set of cannons. I've had cannons in the past and never had an issue. One fires away with no problem, the other has 3 diodes come on verry dull and flicker as a pattern. Ways I've troubleshooted:
1. Change power source
2. Attach both lights together thinking one is a slave
3. Play with slave/ master mode
4. Change patterns

Nothing has changed it. I'm doing bench testing so the wires are solid to 12v + and ground. The lights are from 2014 so warranty is still in effect. I'm thinking the driver has a fault in it, but i'm not good at troubleshooting too that extent. Figured i would ask here first in case it's something simple before initiating anything for warranty. Thank you everyone.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
I had the same problem with a cannon. Likely bad driver or water intrusion. Either way it's not fixable by user unless you are @wilsonbr90. Warranty it if possible.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
@Sparky_911 thank you for the reply. I figured getting it to feniex would be the only way.
I did just play with it and the insert point where the wire goes into the lighthead was kinked. I straightened it and the light fired away... but only half the leds, every other one actually. So i'm thinking just contact feniex.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
every other one would be one color if its a dual color head light.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.