Unity Facebook Group

unityrv26

Mar 4, 2012
Michigan
Please feel free to join my Unity Corp group page, dedicated to the RV series lights.

The group is very new and is dedicated to the collecting, displaying, getting technical advice, selling or trading, etc. Anything Unity RV Series related.

Let's build our community! Join us and start posting!

***Please note, this page is not affiliated, endorsed or operated by Unity Corp. This is intended as a discussion group and resource for collectors.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/179529769305841/

Last edited:

unityrv26

Mar 4, 2012
Michigan
Well it has been one day, the group has grown to 95 members.

Domes and parts have already been sold, and people have found things they couldn't find before. A few problems may have been solved with sound advice and a lot of tongues are left hanging with what people have collected out there!

Very gracious to have members and moderators from here visit us. There is a wealth of knowledge here!!!

Jim

Reactions: Tony P

unityrv26

Mar 4, 2012
Michigan
Just wanted to share that in the Unity Facebook group, Unity Manufacturing is very active. They have found 3 - 26 red spitfire domes, 2 - 25 red spitfire domes, and a split red/amber 25 dome which are being promotionally sold via the group in a Lottery. They are new but have slight (very slight) defects. All domes will be sold for only 40 to 50 dollars per dome.

For more info on this "give away" as I call it, check our group. If you haven't, JOIN US!!!!

This is NOT facilitated by Unity, they are just supplying their found factory NOS domes.

The first selection has started with the 25 split amber/red dome, $40.00!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/179529769305841/permalink/338738883384928/

Last edited:
Reactions: tsquale

unityrv26

Mar 4, 2012
Michigan
Yesterday one of our members won the drawing for the red/Amber 25 dome!

Tonight at 5:00 pm (eastern time) we will be drawing for a red spitfire RV25 dome!!! These are going for only $40!!!!!

Join us if you're interested!

unityrv26

Mar 4, 2012
Michigan
Thought I would bump this. My Facebook group is no BS. There is no drama allowed to happen, the members there currently are a great group of guys, very helpful and lots of information and experience available. The Unity Corp is actually active themselves!!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.