1029 miles in 15.5 hours

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Hello all, Went on a road trip to St. Ignace, MI yesterday to pick up some auction items. Was able to secure both a Jetstream and a Sireno Condor II for a price that I was happy with. The Jetstream ended up being the nicer of the two condition wise and has a mix of rotators, front strobes, rear flashers and a TCL. The Condor domes are suffering from some crazing and heavy sunfade...but no cracks! This Condor II has two slow and two fast rotators, alley lights, and take down lights that also can flash (have to correct the wiring on that). A very quick clean up on both for these pictures and videos as I am short on time this afternoon. The Condor will need some good elbow grease to make the most of the domes. Both lights came from St. Ignace, MI Police Department. They never used blue/blue, so the gal I spoke with speculated that another Condor was at one point parted out and this one needed a dome. Who knows. Regardless, it has two passenger side domes as evidenced by the take down light cutout.

1632338699299.jpeg
1632338797270.jpeg
1632338806654.jpeg

1632338827513.jpeg1632338836789.jpeg1632338843287.jpeg
402871238_2dc8cc4b06_b.jpg

Jun 18, 2013
PA
If you have any idea of what the bulbs are for the takedowns and alleys lmk. Never could track down a bulb number.

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Nice pick up! The Condor is so noisy even the collie couldn't stand it and the Jetstream was blessed with a Meteor split fail. Still, nice, vintage... wait... I remember when these were the newest things around.

Reactions: tsquale and Tango7

ccsd834

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 19, 2019
Tennessee
Good looking Condor II. Yeah, it's loud, but the rotators seem to be functioning quite well. Simple but effective - especially the mix of slow and fast rotators. Great catch!

Reactions: tsquale

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Yes it certainly needs a little TLC to smooth things out, but a great bar overall. I've wanted one with blue domes ever since buying my first with red domes. @Stampeed Valkyrie next time I get a chance to get it open I'll look at the bulbs more closely to try and figure it out.

Lt.214

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Southwest Ohio USA
Nice bar. I'm not sure if it's on purpose or happy accident that the inner fast rotator spin in the opposite direction as the outboards, but I like that!
Chris

Reactions: tsquale

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.