Wanted Looking for used 49-50" amber or amber/white LED lightbar w/ takedowns & ally (prefer TA but not requirement)

Status
Not open for further replies.

esten

Nov 6, 2021
Birmingham, Alabama
Looking for used 49-50" amber/white or full amber LED lightbar w/ takedowns & ally to mount on the rooftop of our 2015 RAM2500 Tow vehicle.
if the bar has red modules in the rear I will consider.

Vehicle specific straps aren't necessary because i doubt anyone will have them with this specific request.

Needs to be in decent condition, no broken parts, reason for requesting used and not just ordering new one direct is current budget. I'm sole proprietor with a small budget, but am required to have level 3 safety warning light equipment by the state.

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
On a RAM 1500, I would think a 54" lightbar would look more appropriate and would make strap mounting a little easier. Just a thought.

Reactions: Tony P

Eng17Lad46

Jul 1, 2011
Putnam County N.y.
I have 50 or 55in Whelen Freedom All amber Led Takedowns and Alley Lights all the standard Lc Functions cruise lights Rear TD ect. Might also have the gutter mounts for the Ram I have to look up the model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.