Wanted Wanted, Aerodynic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raf-Naf

Jun 12, 2022
London
Hello

I am looking to buy Areodynic Fedral light bar for my project car Bronco 1985
do you know where I am found this light bar?

Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
Hello

I am looking to buy Areodynic Fedral light bar for my project car Bronco 1985
do you know where I am found this light bar?
what model ?

Reactions: fireglen

Raf-Naf

Jun 12, 2022
London
Hi
Thank you for your message.

I am looking to buy this model Areodynic 24 EAH or 24RMC or 25CF

If you know the price and where to buy please let me know I am looking to buy in good working condition with bracket mounting .

Best,
Rafael

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I have this...

It is the earlier version with a the speaker grill fully populated with slats but not old enough to have metal bulb holders. The domes are in very "restorable" condition. I will ship but overseas will be quite costly.

Reactions: Fireball

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Oh, hey look, my Advantedge bar just beneath the Aerodynic. Grrr.

I mean possession is, especially after overpaying, 9/10th of the law. Besides that's not "your" advantedge with center clear section and speaker, that's my advantedge with center clear section and outer lower strobes.... I didn't have "yours" yet when I filmed this.

Aerodynic "table" bar

vs.

"your" bar

They are similar but the one you wanted has a speaker and the center is a take down, the one in the aerodynic video has a center peircer.

Also, sorry.... but it went really well with my other advantedge with the other type of speaker, now I have both types. Which makes more sense, you having one type or me having all types?

Seriously though, I didn't know I was bidding against you.

Raf-Naf

Jun 12, 2022
London
I have this...

It is the earlier version with a the speaker grill fully populated with slats but not old enough to have metal bulb holders. The domes are in very "restorable" condition. I will ship but overseas will be quite costly.
Hello do you have for sale ?
Raf

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
I mean possession is, especially after overpaying, 9/10th of the law. Besides that's not "your" advantedge with center clear section and speaker, that's my advantedge with center clear section and outer lower strobes.... I didn't have "yours" yet when I filmed this.

Aerodynic "table" bar

vs.

"your" bar

They are similar but the one you wanted has a speaker and the center is a take down, the one in the aerodynic video has a center peircer.

Also, sorry.... but it went really well with my other advantedge with the other type of speaker, now I have both types. Which makes more sense, you having one type or me having all types?

Seriously though, I didn't know I was bidding against you.

I'm not mad at you, you had no idea the seller was an unscrupulous snake. It just really irks me, especially since I told him how big a deal it was I was finally getting one after years of looking. He didn't even text me to ask if I was still interested or see if I had forgotten, etc. But whatever, his greed or stupidity or whatever it was cost him thousands of dollars of my money, and that's not an exaggeration. I'm reliable and loyal as hell... I had a list of what I was going to buy from him, with that bar at the top. Eff that guy.

Raf-Naf

Jun 12, 2022
London
I have this...

Hello,
How much you want for this bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.