Peterson R/B Can light - Any Insight? Worth it?

JPstealth

Nov 11, 2018
North jersey
Basically, I know NOTHING about can lights lol. and in regards to Peterson Mfg. Co. I had one light, I believe it was a 756, a smaller beacon, which I sold. So I also know practically nothing about them either. lol

However, I stumbled across this Can Light, it is about 6 inches in length and looks to be glass?

Anyone know anything about it? Is it worth the $120 the guy is asking? Seems expensive for what it is.....
Should I bother even throwing out an offer?

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: kitn1mcc
May 21, 2010
Western Montana
I have two of these in a box somewhere waiting for a project that will likely never come to fruition. I don't really consider them collectors items and as such, unless I was looking at specifically recreating some agency bar, I wouldn't pay more than $100 for TWO of them. If I just wanted it in my collection, I would offer $40 (maybe $50) just for the value of the bulbs.

Just my 2 cents....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.