Finally got me a Federal Signal Jetstream

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
As it stands now, you have clear lenses with amber filters. Are you only looking for red and blue lenses, or would you be happy with red and blue filters to replace your amber filters?

dg0223

Feb 20, 2011
USA/Texas
Nice pickup. I have four JetSonics, a mini JetStream, and I have yet to find a JetStream and a JetStrobe for may collection. That's the downside of living where there aren't that many lightbars out there for sale. I've seen some for sale on the page, but shipping is a killer.

Nice addition. If Shues doesn't have what you're looking for, I may have some filters in a box in storage somewhere.

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
Nice score! Looks nice and clean and will be top notch once you swap out the filters. Next to my original love of the TwinSonic, I always liked the Jet series.

Reactions: empire5150

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
NYPD did not use blue due to the Laws of NYState. Red and clear/w some Amber in rear would be the colors. If you search the site you will find some links to vids of jet streams on some buses and support vehicles.
Unfortunately I'm not savvy enough to find the links for you, plus I'm on mobile at this time. Good luck

CHIEFOPS

Jan 24, 2011
NYC
NYPD used Jetstreams during a small window of time; early 90s SUV & passenger van RMPs and some THV/FCP vehicles with a mix of standard and extended length bars

Reactions: Thomas1234

Thomas1234

Oct 4, 2016
Nterhelands
Cleaned and Added some nice filters to my jet, amber takedowns until i get the blank filters ;-) , i like the quick customization of the jet and with all these lights, it's a very bright and slick bar!06_01.jpg06_02.jpg

Reactions: Mars Light

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.