"Federal Signal" siren. any feedback ?

bpollard

Jun 13, 2010
USA, SC
OK, be gentle!

I keep coming across references to this siren on youtube. I know it's not a real Fed SIg product, but i must admit i am intrigued. I do like a couple of the tones:

anyone have any feedback? I'm curious

Bob

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
OK, be gentle!

I keep coming across references to this siren on youtube. I know it's not a real Fed SIg product, but i must admit i am intrigued. I do like a couple of the tones:

anyone have any feedback? I'm curious

Bob

Ha, I just found a few other videos about the "federal signal e200"... I'm amazed at how stupid some of the commenters are that refuse to believe its not actually a FS product... Then there are those who say things like the people who pay for real FS sirens are fools. Good grief. If it's not chintzy product with a rechargable wireless remote, some people just don't want it. You know, because technology! Science! Progress! Biden!

But if you really want one, I found you a link https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072BV4NK2/?tag=elightbars-20

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
<sigh> Not a huge fan of it. I can see some others would be, and I respect that, but when it comes to Federal Signal, I want the real deal from the days gone by. Before electronics stepped things up a notch.

NPS Ranger

May 21, 2010
Penn's Woods

YHAAVALE X5 Amplifier Police Siren & Metal Ultra Slime Octagon Compact Flat Speaker

• 8 Common Tones: The car alarm system is designed with 8 distinctive tones, such as yelp, wail, hi-lo, etc. You can choose based on your needs in various situations, fire alarm, waling ambulance, police siren, traditional shooter, etc. Choose the sound for the best occasion; you are in control.
  • More Than Just Noise: The horn can amplify your words with a built-in microphone that is remotely controlled. The warning system also offers two switches which you can use to power external devices and appliances, such as connection to flashlights (Not Included).

Something wrong here, can't put my finger on it. Oh wait, it's 谷歌翻译

Reactions: ur20v

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.