Whelen Core X Outputs Not Working

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
Just wondering if any Whelen Gurus can help me figure out why I have all of a sudden lost output voltage on some of the wires on the low voltage side. They are random and seem to be about 3 of them. I have checked all the fuses and they are good. Is it something internally I can reset somehow or is this more or less a whelen concern I should forward to them?

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
Not a guru, but Ive installed dozens of Cores. By low voltage, Im assuming that you mean low amperage, as all of the outputs should be 12v. Is all firmware current? What are the diagnostic lights? Have you disconnected all power, and re-connected? You didn’t accidentally enable low power did you?
Some Cores are bad from the factory.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Well I Pulled a bonehead move. I guess there was a setting under my Trans - Range setting under park that was shutting them outputs off. I forgot I did this and needed to use my Trans Park instead.
Thanks for updating us

Reactions: ffjwhite

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.